ABOUT THE GUESTS
Prasad Ramakrishnan, CIO and SVP of IT at Freshworks, and Carter Busse, CIO at Workato, discuss how IT Leaders can play a vital role in the employee experience, getting ahead of pain points, their secrets to security and automation, and much more.
“We get employees involved in the decision making process. We want them to have a say in terms of which tool they like, which vendor and features they like …We believe that the technology out there is now like a utility. Everybody has an opinion and everybody needs to participate in the process.” – Prasad Ramakrishnan
“I look up to [CIOs] that are really passionate about understanding how the business works… They’re not necessarily concerned about the technology, but how they can enable the business to go faster and with the right cost measures in it, and really understand the business.” – Carter Busse
* (2:22) Prasad & Carter’s roles at Freshworks and Workato
* (4:10) How they view the scope of the CIO’s role
* (6:10) Carter and Prasad’s secrets to gauging results
* (11:45) Getting ahead of pain points to create a great employee experience
* (16:48) Building resiliency during uncertain times
* (26:15) Maintaining while scaling
* (29:55) The future of automation in the employee’s security experience
* (35:23) Secrets not enough executives know
* (38:20) Prasad and Carter ask each other their burning questions
This podcast is brought to you by Asana. Asana is a leading work management platform that empowers teams to orchestrate their work — from daily tasks to big strategic initiatives — all in one place. By enabling the world’s teams to work together effortlessly, Asana helps organizations of all sizes and industries achieve their goals, faster. Learn more at Asana.com.