ABOUT THE GUESTS
Ravi Naik, EVP and CIO at Seagate, and Milind Wagle, CIO at Equinix, discuss the CIO’s role in enabling business strategy, the future of multi-cloud infrastructure, and share valuable insights and best practices for a successful cloud migration, and much more.
“IT is like oxygen – it’s expected to always be there. If you take oxygen out, you know what happens. That’s really how I view information technology of today. The future is where technology is ubiquitous. It is easy to use and it works, and no one knows that it even exists. That’s really a good IT organization.” – Ravi Naik
“You have to start with what makes sense for your workload… You have to fundamentally design your stack, evolve your stack, and adopt your hybrid multi-cloud strategy, because chances are that all the capabilities you’re going to either build for your employees, customers, or your partners who are globally distributed – will require you to compose that experience across multiple applications or multiple data stores.” – Milind Wagle
* (3:04) Milind & Ravi’s roles at Equinix and Seagate
* (7:07) The future of IT Leadership
* (8:15) Gauging employee experience on a mass scale
* (10:17) Future of data analytics and cloud infrastructure
* (16:55) Best practices for cloud migration
* (22:41) Benefits of using a multi-cloud infrastrastructure
* (38:24) Secrets not enough execs know
* (37:50) Miliand and Ravi ask each other questions
This podcast is brought to you by Asana. Asana is a leading work management platform that empowers teams to orchestrate their work — from daily tasks to big strategic initiatives — all in one place. By enabling the world’s teams to work together effortlessly, Asana helps organizations of all sizes and industries achieve their goals, faster. Learn more at Asana.com.