ABOUT THE GUESTS
Shivani Govil, Chief Product Officer at CCC Intelligent Solutions, and Seth Rachlin, Executive Vice President at Capgemini, discuss the ways digital technology is transforming the insurance industry, share advice on balancing internal innovation with external stability, and much more.
“At the end, it’s about streamlining towards the outcomes that you’re trying to deliver. It’s very important that as we think about this need for digital transformation, it’s not an isolation of, ‘Oh, I want to go on this journey because everyone is doing it.’ It’s about how do you deliver those better outcomes as a business and as an organization?”
– Shivani Govil
“I think many who sit in the CIO and CTO seat, we are enamored of technology. We love technology. I think too many of us don’t recognize that there needs to be a business imperative for technology to make a difference…The secret is figuring out how to make it relevant and meaningful, and how to make it resonate for customers, employees, and for stakeholders through the ecosystem, because otherwise it’s just cool technology.”
– Seth Rachlin
* (1:53) New tech’s influence on consumer’s expectations
* (5:11) Balancing internal innovation and external stability
* (8:22) How new tech and world events will impact insurance in 2022
* (11:04) Reasons for digital transformation outside remote working
* (17:10) Advice to legacy companies for digital transformation
* (21:07) Innovating with a purpose and plan
* (23:03) Shivani and Seth share what keeps them motivated
This podcast is brought to you by Asana. Asana is a leading work management platform that empowers teams to orchestrate their work — from daily tasks to big strategic initiatives — all in one place. By enabling the world’s teams to work together effortlessly, Asana helps organizations of all sizes and industries achieve their goals, faster. Learn more at Asana.com.