ABOUT THE GUESTS
Key partnerships between CIOs and their internal departments are evolving rapidly, creating new ways of working and opening up new revenue streams. In this episode, we talk to Adam Glick, CISO at SimpliSafe, and Marc Linster, CTO at EDB, about where they see relationships with CIOs going in the future and ask them their secrets for success when it comes to cloud infrastructure, data security, and more.
“Where you’re going to see a big separation between organizations is how they’re wielding technology, so the CIO has a really large task. They’re most successful when they’re thinking about the needs of the business and the employee experience.” – Adam Glick, CISO, SimpliSafe
“I see more and more the CIO becoming a facilitator of information. Yes, IT has to be managed in the right way securely, but it has to be accessible – it has to be usable.” – Marc Linster, CTO, EDB
* (1:47) Meet our guests, Marc & Adam
* (6:40) How to strategize for creating cloud infrastructure
* (9:30) Cloud security best practices for CIOs
* (14:15) The CIOs role in strengthening data security
* (18:35) How CIOs can help CTOs turn volumes of data into actionable insights
* (20:42) What does the future role of the CIO look like?
* (23:25) Working with other departments to improve the employee experience
* (29:51) Projects on the horizon for EDB and SimpliSafe
* (33:06) Marc and Adam ask each other questions
This podcast is brought to you by Asana. Asana is a leading work management platform that empowers teams to orchestrate their work — from daily tasks to big strategic initiatives — all in one place. By enabling the world’s teams to work together effortlessly, Asana helps organizations of all sizes and industries achieve their goals, faster. Learn more at Asana.com.