ABOUT THE GUESTS
Paul Meller, Global Head of Engineering at EY, and Ash Fontana, Author of “The AI-First Company”, discuss the current and future state of AI, what role AI should be playing in your company, how to set yourself up for success when it comes to AI, and much more.
“Part of the cultural change is how do you get people that haven’t had to use data before to be open to using data and embrace data in their decisions that they’re making? And then to have them take suggestions from AI and machine learning to support them in their work. ” – Paul Meller
“If you’re not developing AI, someone else will. And if you do start developing it now, then you start compounding your data assets and competitive advantage really quickly.” – Ash Fontana
* (3:04) Welcome to the AI-first century
* (7:07) Why you should be prioritizing AI
* (9:33) How to become an AI-first company
* (12:58) The data questions you need to be asking your business teams
* (23:36) Common AI mistakes to avoid
* (31:03) How to create a successful AI startup
* (38:24) What are Paul and Ash dying to know about each other?
Learn more about CIO Classified and find other episodes at CIOpod.com
This podcast is brought to you by Box, Okta, Slack, and Zoom. Modern employees demand the best tools at work. If your company wants to embrace the modern work environment, you need best of breed tools like Box, Okta, Slack, and Zoom.