Uzi Dvir, Global CIO of WalkMe and Hitendra Mishra, VP Information Technology at Stitch Fix, discuss how digital adoption impacts all of us. They also dig into how to collaborate while working remotely, and how they’re applying AI to push their companies forward.
- Digital adoption is a key part of any industry. Make sure you’re investing in onboarding so that your employees can feel confident starting out.
- The more your company incorporates AI into your day-to-day, the more innovation is possible.
- Finding ways to incorporate human connections while working remotely is imperative to having a successful team.
- “People need someone to talk to, and Zoom is obviously a good solution and you can be effective and you can be efficient, but at the end of the day, people need people. So I don’t think we have challenges with technology. I think like all the rest of the world, we have challenges with human needs.” – Uzi
- “How you join a company and how you leave a company leaves either a bitter or a really good taste in your mouth. You want your past employees to be ambassadors to your company. So we go the extra mile and make sure that the employees are comfortable, both onboarding and off-boarding.” – Hitendra
- “We all have the data necessary for us to forecast our next steps. So the cool initiative thing to do is taking it and putting it in front of the business leaders.” – Uzi
- “Have flexibility and empathy when you’re designing your employee onboarding and off-boarding experience, especially during these times. Meet your workforce where they want you. Put in the extra effort. It just goes a long way in building an amazing corporate culture.” – Hitendra
Uzi Dvir LinkedIn
Hitendra Mishra LinkedIn
Thanks to our friends
Learn more about CIO Classified and find other episodes at CIOpod.com
This podcast is brought to you by Box, Okta, Slack, and Zoom. Modern employees demand the best tools at work. If your company wants to embrace the modern work environment, you need best of breed tools like Box, Okta, Slack, and Zoom.